Reasons to use "Pocket Scriptures" and ways to share them.|
1. Bible verses (Pocket Scriptures) are good for children. They comfort, guide, protect, encourage,
strengthen, heal and
DON'T MAKE YOUR CHILD DO WITHOUT!!
2. The Pocket Scripturee strips are EASY to use...just snip off the bottom
verse and ask your child to read it and stick it in their pocket.
3. Ending the day by looking up the entire verse with your children gives the entire
family the FEEL of a Bible in their hands and can serve as the BRIEF family devotional Barna research affirms is the most effective.
4. Having a Bible verse in his or her pocket helps protect your child from peer pressure.
5. Your church can afford them. CLICK HERE to sign up for free weekly emails with a different strip each week.
6. Most parents (grandparents?) fail to use God's word in raising children (2 Timothy 3:16) simply because
it is not available in a form they can carry with them. For daily use we suggest verses on love and the Holy Spirit because "Love" is the most correct thing of all
and verses about "The Holy Spirit" because none of us can behave without God's help.
Click here if you are not familiar with "Project Surround"